What I learned from my Soundslide Project

Working on the Soundslides project proved to be more difficult than I initially expected. Picking a topic was the biggest challenge in the planning phase. I was unsure of what would be interesting enough to do my project over. After talking to a couple of people, the idea to get an inside look at the Oklahoma State University Student Union, while it is under construction, became my topic.

Interviewing and taking pictures was relatively easy, and I was able to get all my material in the course of an afternoon. I wish I would have started work immediately after getting my material.  I waited to really start working on the project until early during the week it was due.

The Soundslides project was difficult because each step had to be perfect before moving on to the next step. After a few tries and messing up a couple times, I finally got it down. Because I did make mistakes I learned what not to do.  This project was different from the projects I have done in the past, but I learned a lot that I can use in the future.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s